How Many?

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Quote from the movie Take

Take (2007)

Steven: God's plan is something you'll find in your soul.

Saul Gregor: God's plan?

Steven: Yes. Yes, God's plan. He's got a plan for you, Saul.

Saul Gregor: For you and for me?

Steven: For you. For me. For every living creature on this earth.

Saul Gregor: How does that work... exactly, Steven? How does God choose who gets which plan? See, you got the plan with, uh, a mother, wakes up every morning and makes you breakfast, sees you off to a nice safe school. The one where your father comes home from his modest nine-to-five job, takes the time out of his day to throw the ball around, help you with your homework, read you a story before bed. What happens if I get that ripe ticket in God's plan? And you sit here across from your one and only visitor, who wants to be a minister. Determined to convince you that even the worst of God's creatures can find a meaning in life. Would you feel the same way then? You do not have the right to tell me about God's plan. There is no plan. I was born alone, and today I'm gonna die alone, and everything in between was my choice. So don't tell me about God's plan.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815138/quotes?item=qt3138509

No comments:

Post a Comment